Baxter Manor is proud to release limited edition character candles for the feature film A Very Sordid Wedding. Newell Alexander is featured on Wardell's Top Shelf candle, which has the scent of masculinity wrapped into a blend of aromatic bergamot with fresh lemon zest spritzing a heart of velvety cognac essences and rich, spiced tobacco leaves.
- Character: Wardell (Newell Alexander)
- Scent: Cognac and Cuban Cigars
- Size: 8oz Tin
- Long lasting with an approximate burn time 40-50 hours
- Each candle is hand poured in small batches in our Los Angeles studio
- We only use locally sourced, 100% soy wax
- Exquisite essential and fragrance oils are used
- We only use lead & zinc free, 100% Cotton Wicks
- All fragrances are phthalate free
- Candle tins have a protective varnish coat (inside), with snug fitting lids
- Containers can be reused
- Made in the USA
8oz Tin: 2” H x 3.1” W
A Very Sordid Wedding premiered in Palm Springs, CA on March 10, 2017 and was the #1 film at the box office!!! A Very Sordid Wedding was the highest grossing film per screen of the weekend (grossing over $40,000.00 from one screen)! Contact your local art house movie theater to find out when it will be coming to your city! The film stars: Bonnie Bedelia, Leslie Jordan, Caroline Rhea, Dale Dickey, Rosemary Alexander, Newell Alexander, David Cowgirl, Kirk Geiger, Sarah Hunley, Lorna Scott, David Steen, Ann Walker, Emerson Collins, Carole Cook, Katherine Bailess, Michael MacRae, Levi Kreis, Scott Presley, T. Ashanti Mozelle, Whoopi Goldberg, Alec Mapa, Sharon Garrison, Aleks Paunovic, Cynthia Sanders, Blake McIver, Richard Curtin, James Love, Krystal Summers, Thanya Romero, Louise H. Beard, Mitchell Gold and Ron Corning.
For more information, please visit: www.averysordidwedding.com