Citrus and Cedar.
Our room and linen spray is the perfection option when you want to quickly fill your space with your favorite scent.
In this year of our LGBTQ+ history, Kathy Kozachenko became the first openly LGBT American elected to any public office after winning a seat on the Ann Arbor, Michigan City Council. That same year, Elaine Noble became the first openly LGBT candidate elected to the Massachusetts State legislature.
- Volume: 4 ounces
- Glass container can be reused and are available in black or white and each includes a protective cap
- Hand crafted in our Los Angeles studio
- Highest quality essential and fragrance oils
- Every luxurious ingredient is free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates
- No animal testing, using the highest quality ingredients
- Approximately 800 sprays
Glass Bottle: 1.9" W x 5.7" H
#OurHistoryCollection is a project designed to give back. Each room/linen spray in the line represents an important year in LGBTQ+ History. As with all Baxter Manor products, this collection is created with the best ingredients we could find. Plus we are doing something a bit different, more labor intensive (a labor of love)... each bottle is individually produced - one-at-a-time. This is to ensure the very best quality. We continue to use fragrances that are phthalate free, which produce a spray that smells amazing and in a size that lasts a really long time.
10% of all #OurHistoryCollection will go to The Trevor Project - because we want to support the history our next generation will make!