Fig and Bark.
Our proprietary vegetable wax is always clean burning inside both of our luxurious glass jars, creating an intoxicating fragrance and glow.
In this year of our LGBTQ+ history, Lambda Legal was established to fight for the equal rights of gays and lesbians. On January 1, 1973 the fight took a step backward when Maryland becomes the first state to ban same-sex marriage. That same year, the first meeting of "Parents and Friends of Gays" took place on March 26, 1973. In 1982 the group went national as Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG). By year's end, on December 15, 1973, by a vote of 5,854 to 3,810, the American Psychiatric Association removed homosexuality from its list of mental disorders.
- Volume: 9 ounces
- Glass container can be reused and are available in black (with black wax) or white (with natural wax) and each includes a silver lid
- Each candle is individually hand poured in our Los Angeles studio
- Crafted from a proprietary 100% vegetable wax from local U.S. farmers
- Highest quality essential and fragrance oils
- Every luxurious ingredient is free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates
- No animal testing, using the highest quality ingredients
- Approximate burn time 60-70 hours
Glass Tumbler: 3.37" H x 3.19" W
#OurHistoryCollection is a project designed to give back. Each candle in the line represents an important year in LGBTQ+ History. As with all Baxter Manor Candles, this collection is created with the best ingredients we could find. Plus we are doing something a bit different, more labor intensive (a labor of love)... each candle is individually produced - one-at-a-time. This is to ensure the very best quality. We continue to use 100% Vegetable Wax (soy wax that is sustainably grown locally here in the U.S.), and our fragrances are phthalate free and non-toxic, which produce a candle that smells amazing and lasts a really long time.
10% of all #OurHistoryCollection will go to The Trevor Project - because we want to support the history our next generation will make!