Designed by Angelo Surmelis, the Mikita Dining Table brings a beautiful, Mid-Century modern touch to your dining room. This striking pedestal table is defined by its unique design: an upward-tapered base with geometric angles, patterned veneers on the tabletop and a vintage inspired finish--walnut with warm cherry undertones. The result is a stunning centerpiece for your dining room, perfect for gathering with your family. Base is sturdily crafted of solid rubberwood. Tabletop is veneered MDF. Seats up to 4.
- Includes: One round table
- Mid-Century inspired design
- Table top features rich wood grain finish in a sunburst pattern
- Angled pedestal base adds architectural interest
- Easy assembly
- Table top crafted of MDF and veneer with Rubberwood base
- Walnut finish with warm cherry undertones
Quick assembly required
Ships in two cartons
Table dimensions: 29.4 inches high x 46 inches wide x 46 inches deep; 18mm thick top
The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.